Dr Brett Hill is a health and wellness expert and is host of some of Australia’s top rated health podcasts, a resilience mentor, functional nutrition coach, chiropractor, public speaker, and author of numerous books and e-books.
He's coached and inspired thousands of people over the last decade to live a long, happy, healthy life full of energy and vitality.
In this episode we discuss:
- When Brett hit ‘rock bottom’ in his life and how he developed resilience and clarity from this space
- What his tips are for others who have hit rock bottom
- What optimal health means to him and what you can focus on to support your optimal health and wellbeing
- What resilience means to him and how you can become more resilient.
- The dichotomy of the health sagas we’re experiencing in Australia at the moment due to misleading information and black and white thinking
- And plenty more about health and wellness from a practical standpoint and in realistic ways that we can all thrive, regardless of our circumstances.
Follow Dr Brett Hill online:
If you’re keen to make progress and impactful change in your life then I’ve got a few ways I can support you, as discussed in the intro to this episode:
My women's only online program called 'Uplevel': Put yourself first and take your health, wealth and relationships to the next level. Kicks off September 27th:
My mens only program called 'The Breakthrough Program': for busy male business owners, leaders and managers who want to smash their business and career and personal goals without the stress and burnout. This one kicks off October 18th:
To keep up to date with my online challenges follow me on social media or email me from the website:
Facebook: Brett Robbo Coach
Keep Thriving Legends.