Malcolm Larri is a leadership and culture transformation consultant, speaker, conference host & coach.
“Every day I help individuals and organizations create engagement and inspiration around managing change. When people understand the true value and contribution they bring, engagement naturally follows”
Originally from Sydney Australia, Malcolm Larri is an in-demand Coach and Speaker focused on empowering companies and individuals to use their unique abilities to drive positive change.
He is a Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and his almost 25-year career as coach and speaker has seen him conducting workshops & master classes in Australia, Europe, Asia & the USA.
As a highly regarded consultant on Self-leadership, Diversity, Collaboration, and Values, he is regularly training & coaching teams from some of the largest companies in the Nordics, including Ericsson, Skanska, Cognizant, Deloitte, GE Healthcare, Mentimeter, Electrolux, Spotify and The Swedish Police Force to name just a few.
Often praised for his skills in the art of Pitch and Presentation, Malcolm teaches these critical skills at Berghs School of Communication, Hyper Island (Sweden & UK) and works with up to 100 start-ups a year in Start Up Accelerators like Antler Global.
Additionally, Malcolm has worked across Europe as a Conference Host, including TEDx Stockholm.
He is also the founder of Brave Personal Development and will publish his first book “Hustle & Serve” in 2022.
In this episode we discuss:
- Confidence. How a lack of confidence can be linked to a lack of opportunities or progress towards our goals and visions.
- Malcolm unpacks his confidence ladder and teaches us how to develop and maintain more confidence.
- The importance of Energy Before Action and the mind body link that you have more control over than you realise.
- Overcoming Imposter syndrome.
- We dive deep into values and priorities and this was great, Malcolm challenged me on my values structures and helped me realise how I’ve combined my values and priorities, what the difference is and why it can be more empowering if we separate them.
Follow Malcolm Online:
linkedin: Malcolm Larri
Keep Thriving Legends and as always remember, this is your life journey - your life of IMPACT!!!