Preston Brown is a speaker, entrepreneur and multiple 8 figure business owner specialising in disruptive innovation and profitability scaling companies.
Preston has 18 successful automated operating businesses with gross revenues of over $180 million USD.
He is an expert in finance, business and psychology and has advised hundreds of CEO's and entrepreneurs on how to grow, scale and optimise their companies.
In this episode we discuss:
- What it means to live on purpose, with purpose.
- How living purposefully has significantly increased Prestons business success.
- How Preston’s father passing away was a catalyst for him to shift from corporate ego driven jerk, into heart centred philanthropic entrepreneur.
- Midlife mediocrity and how it affects all of us.
- Masculine and feminine energies and how to understand them better to positively influence our relationships and working life.
- Preston’s guides to measuring your business success through formulas.
- And so much more around thriving in business and the overall human experience.
Follow Preston online:
If you're enjoying this podcast please remember to share it with a friend or 10 who you believe will also get value from it.
And I'd be abundantly grateful if you were to subscribe, rate and review the show on your podcast app.
Keep Thriving Legends!